You are here
|Address:||M.M.M. Engg. College CampusM.M.M. Engg. College,Gorakhpur|
|Contact Number:||0551-6050038, 09235500565 Fax: 0551 - 2270011|
|Email :||enter college email ID|
|Affiliated To:||Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (UPTU/MTU/GTU)|
Manyawar Kanshi Ram Engineering College of Information Technology established in the year 2010-11 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh under Special Component Plan. This college is a Constituent College of U.P.Technical University, Lucknow. The College is presently being run in the premises of Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology (formerly Madan Mohan Malaviya Engineering College) Gorakhpur.
Eligibility Criteria:Candidates who have passed 10+2 level examination or equivalent with physics, mathematics as compulsory subjects and one optional from the following subjects chemistry/ Bio-Tech/ computer science/ Biology securing minimum 50%marks in aggregate, are eligible for admission to B. Tech. programme . The Candidate is essentially required to pass in each subject of the qualifying subject group.
3 Years Course [Lateral Entry] Candidates who have passed three years Engineering Diploma or B.Sc. Mathematics with minimum of 60% marks from any recognized university.
Branches Available :
B.Tech (60 seats in each):- >Information Technology >Mechanical Engineering >Civil Engineering
As per University Norms.
Computer Science Lab: The Institute has a 2000 sq. Ft. Fully air conditioned, well equipped, cutting edge, multi lab Computer Center consisting: * Core 2 Duo workstations in the ration of 1:1. * High end IBM Server with windows. * LAN connectivity through structured Cabling. * Round the clock Internet Connectivity through Broadband connection of upto 2Mbps.
Other Labs: * Electrical Engineering Lab * Engineering Mechanic Lab * Engineering Graphics Lab * Engineering Physics Lab * Engineering Chemistry Lab * Digital Languages Lab * Workshop
Separate for boys and girls with spacious rooms and study spaces .It also houses hygienic students mess and spacious dining hall. A canteen catering to a variety of food snacks and beverages offered at reasonable prices.
The library of the institute has a comprehensive collection of books, which is being regularly updated according to the requirement and increase in the number of students. The library has a rich collection of books by students & faculty.
The institute has a fully equipped medical centre to take care of the emergencies promptly. A medical practitioner is also available on call at any time.
Sport's facilities like – table tennis, chess, carom, badminton, basket ball, volley ball, and cricket etc are available for them inside the campus.
• Wi-Fi connected campus. • College owned transport facilities to various locations.
• Large stadium with all sports facilities, extensively used by the Students and Corporate to conduct their tournaments of Cricket, football, Volleyball and athletics.
• In house sports facilities for lawn tennis, basketball, badminton, gymnasium, snooker and other indoor games. • A number of hygienic food outlets in campus.
• On campus faculty/staff residences. • Highly qualified, experienced and committed faculty members; many having past association with reputed Institutions such as IITs, NITs & foreign universities.
• Well furnished laboratories with computer hardware’s/software’s, modern equipments and related facilities.
College has placement and training cell to help students.