|Address:||Shobhit University,Adarsh Institutional Area, Babu Vijendra Marg, Gangoh, Distt. Saharanpur - 247341|
|Contact Number:||Contact Number Not Available!|
|Affiliated To:||Shobhit University|
Shobhit University believes in strategic growth as envisaged in our mission and vision, to impart quality education through vertical and horizontal integration. It strives to become a world class university, with a global perspective, that educates the future leaders of the world. Therefore, the challenge before the University is to remain in the forefront of cutting edge knowledge and to follow the best international practice(s) in academics. Shobhit University aspires to make academic issues and commitments as the key concerns of the young generation and thereby, make a significant contribution to the academic developments wherever they are in the world. By the fostering of quality education, research and innovation, the University endeavour to empower youth. Inspired by talent that is regularly enriched and driven by innovation is the guiding philosophy of Shobhit University's enlightened community.
Shobhit University, Gangoh, Saharanpur has been notified by the Government of Uttar Pradesh vide Shobhit Vishwavidhaylaya, Uttar Pradesh Adhiniyam, 2011 (U.P. Act No.3 of 2012) passed by Uttar Pradesh Legislature and assented by the H.E. Governor of Uttar Pradesh. The University is established under section 2(f) of the University Grant Commission (UGC) Act, 1956.
Eligibility Criteria:Admission to Polytechnic Programs is open to a student who passed/appeared in 10 class from any approved Board with Mathematics / Biology / Agriculture.
3 Yrs. 60 seats in each specialization
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science Engg
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria:Admission to D.Pharm. Program is open to a student who passed / appeared Intermediate / Higher Secondary (10+2) from any approved Board with minimum 45% marks in PCB/PCM.
Branches Available :
2 Yr. 60 seats
Eligibility Criteria:Admission to B.Tech. Programs is open to a student who passed; Intermediate/ Higher Secondary (10+2) from any approved Board with minimum 50% marks in PCM/ PCB. SUNET, JEE, or any State Entrance Examination qualified students shall get preference in admission for the same percentage of marks in the qualifying examination. Exemption from SUNET’2016 to: JEE-Main – Rank <2,50,000 / UPSEE – Rank <50,000 / Other State Entrance Test – Rank<40,000 Holders; and Candidates with >75% marks in three subjects including Physics, Mathematics / Biology in 10+2 Examination
Branches Available :
4 Yrs. 60 seats in each specialization
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Sc & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Comm. Engg
- Mechanical Engineering
Eligibility Criteria:Admission to B.Pharm. Program is open to a student who passed / appeared Intermediate / Higher Secondary (10+2) from any approved Board with minimum 50% marks in PCM/ PCB. Exemption from SUNET’2016 to: For B.Pharm. UPSEE - Rank <5000 Holders; and Candidates with >75% marks in three subjects including Physics, Biology / Mathematics in 10+2 Examination.
4 Yr. 60 seats
Eligibility Criteria:Admission to BCA Program is open to a student who passed; Intermediate/ Higher Secondary (10+2) from any approved Board, with Mathematics as a main subject at 10th class.
3 Yrs. 120 seats
Eligibility Criteria:Admission to BBA Program is open to a student who passed; Intermediate/ Higher Secondary (10+2) from any approved Board.
3 Yrs. 120 seats
Eligibility Criteria:Admission to MBA Program is open to a student who holds; A Bachelor Degree (Minimum 3 years Program) with 50% or more marks. Candidates with eligible score of CAT/ XAT/ MAT shall be given preference in admission.
Branches Available :
2 Yrs. 60 seats
- Human Resource Mgmt
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- International Business Mgmt
- Information Technology Mgmt
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Pharmaceutical Management
Eligibility Criteria::Admission to MCA Program is open to a student who holds; A Bachelor Degree (Minimum 3 years Program) with 50% or more marks, with Mathematics as a main subject at 10th class.
3 Yrs. 60 seats
Eligibility Criteria:Admission to M.Tech. Programs is open to a student who holds; B.Tech. or an equivalent degree in the allied branch of Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University. OR MCA or M.Sc. degree in a related branch with 60% or higher aggregate marks from a recognized University.
2 Yrs. 10 seats in each specialization
- Communication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Industrial & Production Engg
Eligibility Criteria:Admission to M.Pharm. Programs is open to a student who passed B.Pharm. with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
M.Pharm. Pharmaceutics 2 Yr. 20 seat
Eligibility Criteria:Candidates seeking admission to the Ph.D. programme, whether full time or part time, shall have to possess requisite percentage of marks / grade point average in qualifying examination as indicated below: The required minimum qualification for admission to a Ph.D programme shall normally be a Master’s OR M.Phil Degree from any accredited Indian or Foreign University in the relevant field. She/he must have obtained either a minimum of 50% marks or Equivalent Grade in the M.Phil degree or a minimum of 55% marks or Equivalent Grade in the Master’s Degree (for all disciplines except Engineering and Technology), however, overall 60% at all academic levels will be desirable. Applicants with M. Tech / M.E./M.S. qualification in relevant disciplines with excellent academic record with minimum CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale or equivalent or 60% marks and with 60% aggregate in Xth , XIIth and B.Tech/B.E. will be considered eligible for admission in Ph.D. programmes in Engineering and Technology.
- Ph.D. Computer Science
- Ph.D. Electronics
- Ph.D. Management
|M.TECH. ENGINEERING PROGRAM Communication Engineering ,Computer Engineering, Industrial & Production Engg||For Indian Students: Rs. 50’000/-pa|
|B.TECH. ENGINEERING PROGRAM Agri-Informatics,Biotechnology ,Civil Engineering ,Computer Sc & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Comm. Engg, Mechanical Engineering,||For Indian Students: Rs. 80’000/-pa|
|DIPLOMA ENGINEERING PROGRAM Biotechnology ,Civil Engineering, Computer Science Engg ,Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering||For Indian Students: Rs. 30’000/-pa|
|MBA MANAGEMENT PROGRAM Human Resource Mgmt ,Financial Management ,Marketing Management, Operations Management, International Business Mgmt ,Information Technology Mgmt, Entrepreneurship Management ,Pharmaceutical Management||For Indian Students: Rs. 60’000/-pa|
|BBA||For Indian Students: Rs 30’000/-pa|
|B.Pharm.||For Indian Students: Rs. 70’000/-pa For International Students: USD 3000/-pa|
|M.Pharm. Pharmaceutics||For Indian Students: Rs. 60’000/-pa For International Students: USD 3000/-pa|
|D.Pharm.||For Indian Students: Rs. 60’000/-pa For International Students: USD 3000/-pa|
|MCA||For Indian Students: Rs. 50’000/-pa|
|BCA||For Indian Students: Rs 30’000/-pa|
Shobhit University is the first University in the region to join the National Knowledge Network (NKN) and centrally sponsored scheme called “National Mission on Education through Information & Communication Technology” under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. The project, which is worth Rs. 20 million, has also entered into collaborative agreement with BSNL for 1024 Mbps connectivity for ten years. This joint venture of Shobhit University has put it at the forefront of the Information and Communication Technology revolution.
The computer centers/labs are artistically and ergonomically designed, where students get an opportunity to develop their skills in tune with the global needs and international standards. The Shobhit University Computer Services (SUCS) will issue you with a computer username and password before you join the University to allow you to access all our services. We have over 1000 computers across the library and our four general access computing labs. In addition, many departments have their own computing labs and there are terminals in the foyers of most buildings - whether you want to check email or write your thesis, computing access is always available. There is wireless internet access available from virtually all public areas of campus, and internet access is provided in all on campus accommodation.
Living on campus is an indispensable piece of the SU student experience—nearly all our students prefer to live in residence halls during their first two years, and some stay longer. It develops a sense of living and sharing together along with a feeling of belongingness towards the institution. University housing has two options: Traditional residence halls, which contain mainly doubles (that’s you and one roommate), with a few singles, and shared bathrooms Suite-style arrangements, which include doubles, singles, or triples; private bathrooms; and central heating/air conditioning (some also have small kitchenettes)
Library is the nerve center of learning resources of any institution and it supports teaching, learning, research, academic and development programs. The Central library of the University is well stocked with wide range of books in all core, functional and applied areas of study. Leading journals both National and International, Newspapers, Current magazines etc. are subscribed regularly for a quick dissemination of information to students. Library is connected to other national libraries through e-Library facilities and connected to International Library Network. The database of the Virtual Library is repository of approximately 4,50,000 e-Books on different subjects. High speed internet connectivity and Wi-Fi facility with Reprography Section has been restructured. For security CCTV cameras have been installed. The facility is being used by the student community & faculty, others associated with the University.
- Shobhit University have a broad range of services and resources in place to ensure the physical, mental, and emotional well-being of our students.
- Student Medical Center Our Student Medical Center on campus is open throughout the week to address student health concerns, free of charge. Certified health care professionals provide primary care, including injury and illness treatment, routine gynaecologic care and immunizations. In case of emergencies they are referred immediately to nearby hospitals and nursing homes. All students are required to carry health insurance, through either SUBIDHA. (Shobhit University Bima Dhan Scheme) or another provider with comparable coverage.
- Mental Health Your mental health is as important to us as your physical health, so representatives from our Counselling Center are available for consultations, individual or group therapy, or psychiatric evaluations. Their services are confidential and free.
- Fitness Sport and club center has an indoor track, fitness center with all advance equipment with proper trainer, and squash courts.
- Athletics We motivate our students to participate in different games and sports activities throughout the year. Teams are sent to compete in various Inter-University tournaments. The students have shown exemplary results in various sports. Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton, Table Tennis, Chess etc. are popular games and University Schools also participate and organize Inter and Intra School competitions for games, sports and other professional activities. An indoor stadium is available in the campus. These activities inculcate the healthy habits of sportsmanship and competitiveness among the students and help them to release their stress and learn the spirit of freedom, togetherness, discipline, leadership and self-control.
- Health Club: University has established a well-equipped Health Club at par with state-of -art facilities gymnasium inside the Campus with following instruments: Back Press, Leg Press, Leg Curling, Shoulder Press Butter Fly, Abdominal Exercise Station, Horizontal Bar, Arm Curling Station, etc.
- Indoor Stadium: The University boasts of its indoor stadium named as “Babu Vijendra Stadium”, which also comprises the modern gymnasium mentioned above, squash court, badminton courts and Table Tennis facilities.
- Outdoor Stadium: The University has a centrally located outdoor stadium which is used for track and field events and also for games like cricket, football and hockey, etc. are being played there.
- Our dining program includes North-Indian, Continental, and South-Indian and many more food cuisine which contains good nutritious food and the menu is regularly reviewed by a Committee of students and faculty members in accordance with the tastes and likings of the students The Campus Cafeteria is the place where students can not only satisfy their taste buds by serving a variety of foods and beverages, but also sit and relax in a cosy environment after long academic sessions. We’re also serious about our responsibility to our community and the world. We use hormone-free milk, locally grown produce, and biodegradable products.
- The Alumni Network is a nonprofit network developed by alumni to help former students stay connected. Our mission is to share ideas, talents and resources with each other and with our communities. We will donate any profits to charitable groups around the world. We are not formally connected with the University, but they are supportive of our efforts.